Wednesday, June 04, 2014
MY CURRENT BEAUTY MUST HAVES
1. Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 : this product can be used in three ways: as a mask, cleanser or scrub. I keep it in the shower and use it several times a week. This allows me to have always smooth and clean skin.
2. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à lèvres : the perfect gloss if you must stay out during all day. It resists perfectly on your lips for hours and never loses its brilliance! I'm addicted!
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner : I have them all and I use them really everyday. I'm not good to use liquid eyeliners but those creams help me to create a pefect line thanks also to the brush provided. Recommended for bungling like me!
4. Labello Lip Butter in "Raspberry rose" : just released in Italy and already one of my favorite products. I adore its fresh but sweet smell and it is never absent in my bag.
5. Yves Rocher Noix de Coco Eau de toilette : I use this fragrance especially during summer because I love the smell of coconut. It reminds me of the white beaches of Maldives with crystal clear water and palm trees. It smells of light-heartedness...delicious!
6. Sephora Foundation brush : this is REALLY a must have! I can't imagine another way to stretch out my foundation over the entire face so perfectly.
7. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in "Enjouée" : I call it the perfect color and I could wear it every day. Just one pass to make happy every woman on earth. It is the perfect gift for the one you love or for yourself, just like I did.
8. Redken Curvaceous ringlet lotion : Managing curly hair is never easy. Redken simplifies things by giving definition to my hair and preventing moisture makes them too bulky.
9. Mac Blending Eye Brush : when I want to make my make up more sophisticated I always choose to create a smokey eye. To do this I need to have a good gradient brush, like this by Mac. If you want to focus on something cheaper but no less valid I recommend you the same version by Elf.
10. I Coloniali Velveting hand cream with Rice Bran Oil : I've never used hand creams ...until two days ago. This cream made with rice bran oil is like a drug for me and I can't live without it anymore. My hands have never been so soft and fragrant and I use it whenever I can.
11. Clinique All about eyes Rich : I bought the "rich" version of the already famous cream for the eye contour by Clinique during my return trip from Greece. I'm very satisfied because it delates signs of fatigue from my face. You have to try it once in a lifetime...